MGS2 config help
What are the best config settings in PSCX2 for Metal Gear Solid 2? I don't have a powerful computer (64-bit OS, processor is Intel® Core™ i5-1035G4 CPU @ 1.10GHz  1.50 GHz), so I'm not prioritizing making the game look better, just so that it can run at 100% and won't be so choppy.

Sponsored links

if you don't have a dedicated gpu, you won't be able to do so.
mgs series are very demanding
Play it on your real ps2 until you can afford a decent PC
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-14-2022, 07:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: if you don't have a dedicated gpu, you won't be able to do so.
mgs series are very demanding
Play it on your real ps2 until you can afford a decent PC

so either somehow get nearly $150 for a ps2 plus more for the game, or suck it up and play at 70%

is there really no way to dumb it down so it's playable?
There is no way, well maybe you can use speed hacks or HW Hacks in the graphics section, but don't expect miracles.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(06-14-2022, 07:14 AM)Gonk_Droid Wrote: so either somehow get nearly $150 for a ps2 plus more for the game, or suck it up and play at 70%

is there really no way to dumb it down so it's playable?

you don't have a PS2 ?
(06-14-2022, 07:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you don't have a PS2 ?

No I never had one :/ the whole point of emulating was so I wouldn't have to pay hundreds of dollars on one and then buy a copy of the game off ebay for triple the original sale price

also it's convenient
Geez. What an idiot...

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.