MGS2 runs slow
(01-31-2014, 08:37 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: I can try -not recomendable,not recomended,
ok, got it. please try to keep speaking english, don't mix it with portuguese/spanish words.
Quote:Fine,I can teach for you italiano,espanhol and portugues yet,if you want.: Happy:
Sir English.
Thanks, but I only speak English, and it's more than enough for me Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(01-31-2014, 09:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ok, got it. please try to keep speaking english, don't mix it with portuguese/spanish words.
Thanks, but I only speak English, and it's more than enough for me Laugh
I continue do the best,sir,but when you know many languajes,this is the more probability to happen.
unfortunately when you choose be a computer technily,you dont know about....To much offtopic,no?
(I want see you do better than me in a not english forum.....)
(01-31-2014, 09:16 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: (I want see you do better than me in a not english forum.....)

I wouldnt since i know only english ( and not interested in any other language)
I just thought your word was one i didnt know since you planned to be an English teacher.
Anyways, back on topic.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-31-2014, 04:44 AM)Arrager Wrote: Windows 7, 8GB RAM, Intel i7 860 (quad) at a clock speed of 2.8Ghz, ATI Radeon HD 5700 using 1GB of video RAM shared.

CPU should be fine. I have an i5-750 and can play MGS2 fine most of the time exept for some heavy fights.

What GPU do you have exactly, is it an integrated one? (shared memory)

MGS2 is also pretty heavy on the GPU (even on Native), use Native resolution and try activating the "Allow 8-Bit Textures" option.

As for Speedhacks: make sure all the recommended ones + MTVU are enabled and dont use the EE/VU sliders together. Turn them all the way down and use only EE:2/ VU:0 (off) OR EE:1(off) and VU:1(maybe 2 if needed) otherwise they willl cause only more slowdowns in this game.