MGS3 L1 Button Problem
Check your EE and VU recompiler modes, make sure they are on the defaults (text appears as bold on the defaults). Also try flipping IOP from Recompiler to Interpreter, see if that helps.

Sponsored links

(09-11-2018, 02:08 AM)pandubz Wrote: Check your EE and VU recompiler modes, make sure they are on the defaults (text appears as bold on the defaults). Also try flipping IOP from Recompiler to Interpreter, see if that helps.

nopeĀ  Sad
i tryed it with my ps2 and L1 is working
Tried it with other games aswell? Just to be sure. IF you tried everything we throw at you here, it might be the case that you have a corrupt image of your game disc. Try to make a new one with IMGBurn at 4x speed (To be sure) and try again.
(09-11-2018, 04:37 PM)StriFe Wrote: Tried it with other games aswell? Just to be sure. IF you tried everything we throw at you here, it might be the case that you have a corrupt image of your game disc. Try to make a new one with IMGBurn at 4x speed (To be sure) and try again.

yeah i test it with black.
test different iso with different region
Quote:Try to make a new one with IMGBurn at 4x speed (To be sure) and try again.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
test different iso with different region
just try this : Try to make a new one with IMGBurn at 4x speed from your original disc (To be sure) and try again.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-12-2018, 02:39 PM)jesalvein Wrote: just try this : Try to make a new one with IMGBurn at 4x speed from your original disc (To be sure) and try again.

yeah i did that but noting changed.
i realized thatĀ Triangle also dose not work
PCSX2 failed
end of the topic