MGS3 PAL + PCSXw 0.9.7 r3113 + Win 7 Ult 64 Bit + GTX 460 DX11
devilmc, your hardware is powerful, but you still doesn't saw all beauty of MGS3. It's because GSDX can't draw postprocessing in hardware mode ! In hardware mode this game looks sux !
Try to set GSDX on software DX10 mode (with 2 or 3 threads) and launch MGS3 ! You will see ALL BEAUTY OF MGS3 !!! It is awesome, but you need Core i7 960 in order to run this game fullspeed in software renderer...
(P.S. - use SPUX-2 plugin with Async mix mode !!! It'll give correct frameskip timing)
Excl The man will die, but not his ideas Excl

Sponsored links

(10-04-2010, 12:00 PM)Linear Wrote: devilmc, your hardware is powerful, but you still doesn't saw all beauty of MGS3. It's because GSDX can't draw postprocessing in hardware mode ! In hardware mode this game looks sux !
Try to set GSDX on software DX10 mode (with 2 or 3 threads) and launch MGS3 ! You will see ALL BEAUTY OF MGS3 !!! It is awesome, but you need Core i7 960 in order to run this game fullspeed in software renderer...
(P.S. - use SPUX-2 plugin with Async mix mode !!! It'll give correct frameskip timing)

yes i know about this, the point is that i don't really like to play the game with native ps2 resolution it looks absolutely *****, i prefer to play it on PS2... is there a way to play it with GDSX hardware mode with all effect on? will future release of pcsx2 support all the effect in hardware mode, or is this something that won't ever happen?
in fact, it's not related to pcsx2 dev
more to gsdx dev.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Currently, there is noone here who can implement posprocess function in gsdx... Gabest left his child (gsdx) and PCSX2 team require a good GS coder to fix this.
Excl The man will die, but not his ideas Excl
Strange - ZeroGS can render half of all postFX....