MGS3:Snake Eater Pixelated/Blurry
(02-02-2021, 04:21 AM)Digital_U4ia Wrote: I've set everything the same, but it doesn't seem to have changed anything. Out of curiousity I've switched to a higher resolution (5x Native) and the problem does clear up. The frames absolutely tank when going into the radio or pause menu on 5x though, and average at 44 during gameplay.

re-review this attachment
added my video review if it's suitable
https://youtu.be/tk0nU3brvQ0

if it still not suits for you...i'll might to check it again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

(02-02-2021, 04:27 AM)smartstrike Wrote: re-review this attachment

if it still not working for you...i'll might to check it again.
I think I was missing the bilinear texture filtering option. It clear's a lot of the pixel effect through everything. I can get away with only setting the internal resolution to 3x native for a passable experience, though if capable of running 4x it looks great and there's no sign of the initial problem. It seems like you helped me fix it. Biggrin

(02-02-2021, 04:44 AM)Digital_U4ia Wrote: I think I was missing the bilinear texture filtering option. It clear's a lot of the pixel effect through everything. I can get away with only setting the internal resolution to 3x native for a passable experience, though if capable of running 4x it looks great and there's no sign of the initial problem. It seems like you helped me fix it. Biggrin

the only objective is on your original post w/ attachment what i see there is a "diagonal blurrish effect"
i think my video shows nothing.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(02-02-2021, 04:52 AM)smartstrike Wrote: the only objective is on your original post w/ attachment what i see there is a "diagonal blurrish effect"
i think my video shows nothing.

Yeah, when still it was a diagonal blur, but while moving it had a chessboard like pixel effect. It's all well and fixed though. The attachment is an attempt to capture the old setting's "squares" but they only show well when moving directly, since they kinda flash.