MGS3 Subsistence slow cutscenes
(06-11-2015, 01:56 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: There are no graphical glitches.

my question was directed at the OP not at you , (or) did you test the game and found no graphical glitches ?

The OP did mention that the game is missing some post processing effects which are a result of the auto depth skip hack, disabling it might fix it while adding more issues on the boat. Tongue2

by the way, @OP you would need to have accurate blend enabled for some scenes to be rendered properly at the game.

(06-11-2015, 12:58 PM)Masheen Wrote: I'm sure they will fix it. I wish I could get the lightguns working :/

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Nuvee-PS1...-by-Shalma
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

There are no glitches, the only issue is that the post processing effects are misiing (known issue). My question is if you think that DirectX 12 will able the devs to improve performance, and implant more effects and fearures in the hardware renderer, like post processing effects for some games, and mipmaps support. Just Curious.
(06-11-2015, 02:25 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: There are no glitches, the only issue is that the post processing effects are misiing (known issue). My question is if you think that DirectX 12 will able the devs to improve performance, and implant more effects and fearures in the hardware renderer, like post processing effects for some games, and mipmaps support. Just Curious.

hmm, there is really no need for DX12 for the specific functions, the current API's are more than enough for the implementation.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
And someone said there were glitches. Tongue /t
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
well, can't really blame your ignorance Tongue2

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/594
- Refraction
Well, can't really blame on your reading comprehension.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I don't think you understand the point yet. This game does have some codec overlay effect and misses some sun based post processing effects. Hence, your point that this game doesn't have any Graphical glitches is INVALID.
- Refraction
(06-11-2015, 02:57 PM)ssakash Wrote: I don't think you understand the point yet. This game does have some codec overlay effect and misses some sun based post processing effects. Hence, your point that this game doesn't have any Graphical glitches is INVALID.

I didn't say this game has graphical glitches. OP does.
And before you quote me, when I said this:
KeyToTruth12 Wrote:There are no graphical glitches.
I mean that the OP didn't mention any graphical glitches, so I wrote that.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Quote: And someone said there were glitches. Tongue2 /t

you did mention the following which insinuates that the game didn't have Graphical glitches. please don't mention that without testing the game, Thanks.
- Refraction
Lovely circlejerk you've got going on here. Could've used a private chat instead of hogging this thread, though.

Dx11 and OGL 4.5 are more than enough for everything, it is only a matter of making it work well (well is a relative term- I mean fast and precise).