MK Shaolin Monks Koop
I am having issues passing the living forest with koop. I fight the shadow guys that come out of the ground and then I jump over the giant thorns and screen says to push X. So I push X over and over but nothing happens and just stand there and can move around. No matter what I do, it will not go to the next area. I have done this on single player and it works just fine. I first tried playing with cheats and nothing worked. Then started over without any cheats and still got stuck at the doorway with push X. I am using the NTSC version. PCSX2 1.1.0-5710SVN. I do have a save and save state if anyone can help me or if someone has a save or save state with koop right on the other side of the door I would appreciate it.

I have attached a picture of the part where I can't proceed any further and a memory card saved right in the living forest near where I can't proceed. I have not tried any different versions except 5710svn.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   MCD1.rar (Size: 27,37 KB / Downloads: 154)

Sponsored links

Try setting EE and VU clamping to their max values (full and extra+preserve sign) See if that helps
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-16-2013, 01:23 PM)Bositman Wrote: Try setting EE and VU clamping to their max values (full and extra+preserve sign) See if that helps

Thanks....that worked.