MLB 2010 the show strobing problem
It actually made it worse players are in slow motion running back to the dugout...and the strobing is there but its not as bad...

Sponsored links

can you show me your new GSDX settings and also your speedhack settings?

did you change the rounding/clamping stuff?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Speed hacks are off

[Image: Untitled3.jpg]upload jpg
Not sure what i did wrong but i think installed the build wrong thats why i didnt see any difference, but the newest build completely fixed the issue...the sound isnt 100 percent but for an emulator its worth it!

[Image: gsdx_20161026163523.png]image hosting no registration
Ah no wonder it's slow, put the blending accuracy down to "basic". I'd enable hardware depth as well, possibly accurate date too. That is still an old version though, that isn't the most recent version onthat list I gave you as Hardware Depth isn't there anymore.

Edit: Ah you noticed Tongue

Sound might be better if you change your interpolation in SPU2-X to "Catmul/rom (PS2like/slow)" Smile

Check this out perfect simulation. i did all of your suggestions with the newest build and blending option to "none"

[Image: gsdx_20161026164445.png]adult image host
Cool, that'll be faster still Smile Glad your problem is solved!

I do have another question though...if the lines start looking like this to much what fixes this? wwwwww like on the edges....
I don't understand what you mean? Do you have an example of it happening?

(10-27-2016, 09:23 AM)refraction Wrote: I don't understand what you mean?  Do you have an example of it happening?

You can kinda see what i mean on the left side foul ball line with the mountainish line going up....look at the left side foul ball line...if theres anyway to fix that that would be awesome.