MLB Power Pros 2008
Hey everyone, super new to the forums here so if I'm posting this in the wrong spot my apologies

So to explain my problem, I'm trying to play MLB Power Pros 2008 on the latest version of PCSX2 (version 1.4.0)

The game runs for a maximum of 25 minutes without crashing and it only lasts about 5 minutes during an actual game before crashing

Ive been able to get around this by playing success mode, but now I've gotten to a point where I need to play a full 9 inning game

I can get to about the 4'th inning (5 minutes of game time) before an inevitable CTD with no error messages, the program just shuts down.

I have gotten crashes such as (Ran out of memory) before when Im abusing save states and such but this level of crashing has been tested using 0 save states

Not using speedhacks or plugins

RIG: windows 8.1, intel i5, 8gb ram, nvidia 750 gtx

It would be great if someone could get back to me, I'm desperately trying to play this old game!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go