MLB The Show 10
Anyone try this game yet? I'm at work and will be trying it tonight but wanted to see if anyone had tried it yet. Any advice on getting it smooth? Thanks guys.

Sponsored links

just try it out yourself using the latest beta avaible from here.
Offtopic:man i just love to give links to the latest beta Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Smile 
Yes it is very playable and looks great.

I'm running it at 1920x1080 using the GSdx9 2693 (SSE2) video plugin.

Using hardware rendering I set the Aspect Ratio to 16:9, D3D internal res to 640x448, and Experimental HW Anti Aliasing to 1. With these settings I get 59-60fps and everything looks great. Some of the load screens are cutoff at about halfscreen but that's not much of an issue.

If i set the D3D internal res to anything higher than 640x448 I get black vertical lines. The same thing happens if I try to scale it up or set the experimental AA over 1. Let me know if you find a higher internal res to run it at without the vertical lines.

Using software rendering I set the Aspect Ratio to 16:9, Sw rend. threads to 3 and check the edge anti-aliasing box. The game seems to run a little slower 55-60fps but looks great and the load screens aren't broke.

If you have speed issues try different speed hacks until you find out what works best for you.

PCSX2 VERSION: beta.r1888 - Sep 20 2009
PLUGINS: Beta Plugins 11th March 2010
DX: 9.0c

MB: Asus m4a79xtd evo
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition QuadCore @ 3.8GHz
VIDEO: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5 RAM
MEM: G.Skill DDR3-1600 1024mb x 2
This game runs great in native res only, if you try to upscale resolution, you see garbage on-screen. Hopefully this can be fixed; I think us PC gamers would be more than happy using this as our PC baseball fix with proper upscaling!
Please stop necro posting
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]