MMX7 audio stuttering still active?
Hello all.

I was just checking up on the wiki, and I noticed that Mega Man X7 has an audio stuttering problem that is still labelled as "Active". It also says that there is a work-around: using an older plugin known as "SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0".  So this begs the question:

Is this still a problem in the current version (1.4.0)? And if so, where would I be able to find said plugin? Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

I'd recommend checking v1.5 and see if it's fixed.
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(03-31-2018, 05:04 PM)CasualChris Wrote: Hello all.

I was just checking up on the wiki, and I noticed that Mega Man X7 has an audio stuttering problem that is still labelled as "Active". It also says that there is a work-around: using an older plugin known as "SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0".  So this begs the question:

Is this still a problem in the current version (1.4.0)? And if so, where would I be able to find said plugin? Any help would be appreciated.
Dude if you found a fix to this problem, please share it, Im still having it
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go