MOH European assault bug!
(05-20-2011, 08:07 PM)recoder Wrote: Just connect your ps1 controller to your pc, and when configuring it just hit the required button in the gamepad. Tongue2
okay so i cant do magicISO cause i have to buy it (im from AUS) so i tried Imidgeburn one last time and now i have the error for u as follows...

I/O Error!

Device:[1:0:0] TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L633C DW40 (DSmile (ATA)

ScsiStatus: 0x02
Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 28 00 00 13 AB CA 00 00 01 00
Interpretation: Read (10) - Sector:1289162

Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 11 05 00 00 00 00

Interpretation:L-EC Uncorrectable Error

There you have it the following above this sentance is the error. Maybe you could figure this out? or pass it on to an expert with this stuff. i changed MOH frontline into a .iso yesterday it ran smoothley. do you no of any other .iso burners?Biggrin

Sponsored links

Try making the ripping in another DVD drive, the message is clear the sector is unreadable but another device may do; if not, no luck.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-21-2011, 02:07 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Try making the ripping in another DVD drive, the message is clear the sector is unreadable but another device may do; if not, no luck.

i onley have one dvd drive and it succesfuly made an iso out of MOH frontline!? how weird... maybe do u no any other iso making programes besides magiciso?

I meant a friend or something like this. It's not uncommon a certain device is more acute or rightly calibrated to overcome some types of disk scratches or whatever is hindering the reading. Another attempt is try to clean the disc, when done with care it might help.

One thing is for sure, most software to write CD/DVD have some kind of error bypass option, it may be useful with music or movie media but is bad idea with data disc and should not be done. Still, if you are game you could attempt it and pray the error is not on a code segment. Sadly this kind the error seldom is on one only sector too.
(05-21-2011, 12:15 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: I meant a friend or something like this. It's not uncommon a certain device is more acute or rightly calibrated to overcome some types of disk scratches or whatever is hindering the reading. Another attempt is try to clean the disc, when done with care it might help.

One thing is for sure, most software to write CD/DVD have some kind of error bypass option, it may be useful with music or movie media but is bad idea with data disc and should not be done. Still, if you are game you could attempt it and pray the error is not on a code segment. Sadly this kind the error seldom is on one only sector too.

this is so *****... MOH european assualt is my faviroute ps2 game... specially since my PS2 broke. But the game plays perfectley with everything else but when i load up the 2nd level it stops on a black screen and i hear the computer strugggle to read it!. the disk is scratched i recentley played it on my freinds PS2 and it runs perfectley fine!. my onley hope is that u guys maybe find another iso ripper(please?) or PCSX2 is fully completed and runs games without fail is this possible?

Well, like I said, another device might read the sector where yours actual is failing to do. Another ripper would give the same error in the same point. What you can try if feeling lucky is activating some skip error mechanism... or trying to make the rip in a friend's device.
try copying all the files instead of ripping to an iso. If it fails the disc is bad and try on an another drive