MSVCP120.dll issues.
All the PCs you wanna use the drive on need 2013 Visual C++ redistributable installed. Either manually put the DLLs on the flash drive, OR download this: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2...st_x86.exe and put it on the drive, and install it one time on each PC as you go.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

I like how you guys give him a installer when he already said that he got this installed... he just needs to copy the .dll's from the reditsdirectorys (not sure if they are installed in windowsdir or in a seperate one)
I dont get people its simple Download what I linked to your pc Reboot the PC then run the install. and your done. There is no need to put on the flash drive. if the files are already on the PC it self.
I'm a bit confused with some information in this thread, for example I'm not sure about what is being called flash drive, is it a SSD with the OS? the Visual C runtime is a MS product and should be installed at the default location (which would be one the /Sys* folders).
Imagination is where we are truly real
A lot of people are misunderstanding. When he says flash drive, he is referring to a USB stick drive. He said it works on his main computer(because it already has redist installed). But not other computers he has tried(because they don't). He doesn't understand how to copy the DLLs manually, so we gave him the installer, to put on the flash drive, so he can run it on any PC he needs to.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
hence you install it on the computer it simpler. Hell i even linked to all in one installer which is all that need. Haveing to track down an manually copy the dll is is more complicated.

D/L and installing the All in one i linked is simplest of means and require next to no knowledge of pc to get it to work. and pcsx2 will work off a flash drive with out the need of making things more complicated.
He has it on a portable drive.

He wants to use it on many computers.

The way that makes most sense is to put the installer on the flash drive, so he doesn't have to redownload the installer each time. Then it will always be there, and any computer he plugs that drive in, he can instantly install the redist on.
You could always putt the msvp120.dll file in root pcsx2 directory on the flashdrive.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I think it needs msvc120 as well. Not sure though.
Yeah, it probably will, but I'm not sure either.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]