MTV Music Generator 2 Sampler Kit
I've been using mtv music generator 2 to make songs but I need a certain sound but it isntĀ one on there, but you can get a usb sampler to record the sound and put it on there. Is there anything like that for emulators? On eBay they're like $60 - $100 so thats why I chose to use the emulator. Thanks.

Sponsored links

I don't think PCSX2 supports a wide range of USB peripherals that could interface with the PS2. You'd have better luck using a native PS2.
(10-12-2018, 05:01 AM)NarooN Wrote: I don't think PCSX2 supports a wide range of USB peripherals that could interface with the PS2. You'd have better luck using a native PS2.

Ok then thanks!
Old psx MTV Music Generator supported importing samples from Audio CD, not sure that MTV Music Generator 2 also support it. With that you can record sample to cd, then import it to your project. But i have no idea that MTV Music Generator 2 still got this function like previous release.
(10-13-2018, 02:32 PM)kozarovv Wrote: Old psx MTV Music Generator supported importing samples from Audio CD, not sure that MTV Music Generator 2 also support it. With that you can record sample to cd, then import it to your project. But i have no idea that MTV Music Generator 2 still got this function like previous release.

Yeah I do that on my actual playstation 1 sometimes on music 2000 (i think thats the european version of mtv music generator 1)