MTVU and AMD Athlon?
MTVU uses third core for VU1, but not all games use it heavilly, and at some games it's not used at all, soo turning MTVU would just add a thread with 0% load. Also just becouse 3 core is 75% out of 4 core it doesn't mean they're used at max, if one thread reaches 100%, other stuff waits for it soo even with a game MTVU works briliantly with it's possible to hit 50% load at max. Unless you mean EE/GS threads reaching around 50% for you, but that just shows the game slows down on something else than EE/GS threads. And VU1 thread only reaches like 9% soo it's not really worth using MTVU at all in this game.

Possibly it could work faster in software mode or by using different GSdx version(like one of the older ones from GSdx thread 1'st post). You could also check your GPU usage and if it's also pretty low, try checking "allow 8bit textures" in GSdx options. HD5750 isn't really a memory bandwidth king, like probably none GPU from AMD, althrough I prefer amd too generally, Nvidia wins with memory bandwidth easily(double it at times, through same can be said about power consumption;P) and couse some sucking ps2 games seem to love it, they often crawl on mid range AMD gpu's without this option.

It also appears, that what you wrote in your last post could be understood like the bios you currently use isn't from ps2 which you own, soo I would advise to read forum rules or strighten the meaning of it.;P It's surely not a bios problem, soo you don't need to redump it, if that's what you ment.

Sponsored links

(10-17-2011, 08:07 PM)Fatallz Wrote: Forgot to mention:

Tried withot those cycle 1-3 0-3 things still lagging.

I didn't say it wouldnt still lag, i just meant the FPS reported wouldnt be lying to you ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-17-2011, 09:40 PM)Fatallz Wrote: It's NTSC, if I get a PAL version in my hands I'll definetly give a try if it will work better. The working issues could also relate that the ISO could of been made poorly or something? Got it from a friend. :/

Should have my PAL PS2 somewhere, can't read cd's but should get me BIOS...

E: FU! It doesn't power up Angry

you don't need a PAL Bios.
NTSC Bios can play PAL games as well.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64