MY GAME SLOWS DOWN AND SHOWS SOME UGLY TEXTURES
Hi guys, basically i've been trying to play dragon quest for month but have never found any success. Because in the beginning of the game it goes really messed up. It slows down and shows some black and white bar codes while the sound is distorted. I've been trying to play on my mac book please help me out
[img]file:///Users/DarkPaladin17/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-07%20at%2023.46.19.png[/img]

file:///Users/DarkPaladin17/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-07%20at%2023.46.35.png

please help me i wanna finish this game cause never completed as a kid when it came out Sad

Sponsored links

you realize you can't just post a file path to an image on your computer and expect us to be able to see it right?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Upload the image in any image sharing site and use the [img] link of image [/img].
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I haven't seen this awesomeness for a couple of years now.
sorry guys and heres a screen shot http://snag.gy/rbb9f.jpg

http://snag.gy/ZReSA.jpg another
Which pcsx2 version do you use?
What kind of macbook do you have?
Can you please post the full emulog after the problem occured?
What happens if you press F9 during gameplay?
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Software OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)

i have PSCX2-CE

it keeps saying failed to created feedback, and cant f9 on mac
sorry... stupid me.

Try to use the software renderer (i guess OGL(software)) in gsdx plugin settings.

And please really show the full emulog. Maybe there is something hidden that explains the error.
i found a new psxc2 with new settings, however its still slow after i fix the slow it should be done
Unfortunately, mac books aren't designed for cpu intensive applications like pcsx2.
I wouldn't hope too much if I were you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go