MY true about this "new" emulator
Well...I don´t know english so much.....but i try to put here the best.....ok...

Well this is MY true about thisss..........hmmmmm I know that after this exit an a japanesse emulator so much faster, i dont register anything about any GS plugins like this new emulator.......japanesse emulator month ago....put there this "new" options in english emulator......but NOW japanesse emulator have more real new options.............now english emulator we have to hope...another time to release this new options not in another language so....japanesse emulator have an advantage NOW......because in the WWE 2009`s game I see the real -titantron video in the intro of each character......i don`t see NOTHING in anothers emulators.......so.. i hope this new things......and HATE to register...the GS plugins in this new english emulator....because i don´t have internet...in my home..............so this is all............answer me.....later....byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sponsored links

I don't understand anything you are trying to say.
This 'japanese' emulator you are talking about,if it is the one I think,is a hacked version of PCSX2 with all hacks enabled and plugins renamed.In other words,it's PCSX2 Playground ripped off and less compatible.So if you think that is better,you are sorely mistaken Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, its that jimpossible thing. The one where he renamed all plugins and pcsx2, enabled all speedhacks and made it look like it was his emulator.
Man, do I hate this reshacking Sad
Yes...this is Jim Posible.......but my question is that....if PCX2 be the first....why did the Jimposssible`s emulator create new options first..... with new options.... than PCSX2 emulator........... I try to play with both and the best experience...i play with Jim Possible......"jumped frames" option not blinked in Jimposssible`s emulator so if PCSX2 are the first version why did they not put new options that Jimposssible`s emulator have??...........
(01-05-2009, 08:40 PM)granenigma Wrote: Yes...this is Jim Posible.......but my question is that....if PCX2 be the first....why did the Jimposssible`s emulator create new options first..... with new options.... than PCSX2 emulator........... I try to play with both and the best experience...i play with Jim Possible......"jumped frames" option not blinked in Jimposssible`s emulator so if PCSX2 are the first version why did they not put new options that Jimposssible`s emulator have??...........

Because the PCSX2 team is more concerned with better emulation at the expense of speed.

You can't just add an option for doubling speeds without some serious side effects. Look at all the information on the current generation of speedhacks, they all break major components to accomplish what they do.

The developers aren't idiots, if there was a nice easy way to get a serious speed boost without many side effects then they would implement it.

e: Just checked, there aren't any 'new' options in the ripoff that aren't in the normal playground version, he just renamed a bunch of stuff. What a shmuck.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(01-05-2009, 09:02 PM)echosierra Wrote: e: Just checked, there aren't any 'new' options in the ripoff that aren't in the normal playground version, he just renamed a bunch of stuff. What a shmuck.

I knew it :/
There's prolly a "galaxy speed" switch, and a "universe hack" for more awesome Laugh
does anyone besides me feel like this guy is completely joking? (playing with us =P)
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
I'm quite sure he's serious...I would be glad if he was joking but judging from the english and the stuff i've seen over the years,he is probably (and sadly) for real Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Kinda dumb that someone that's already more "satisfied" with a rip off would come here just to say it's better.
I sense a troll.

IMO, this thread should be killed and buried.