MY true about this "new" emulator
wow men. your so a total fanatic of this emul (lol) i ll hope not to burning this tread .... i only ask what s the different between this good emuls.... only this............. but i dont know..... the first time I have was the PCSX2 too...........and someperson in an another site recommend the another emul......well well.......thanking like that.....yeah......an for me this was OK........thats no more.................have a nice day.....!!!!! bye.

Sponsored links

You accused the PCSX2 development team of stealing the work of other people and claiming credit for it. What's worse is the people whose work you accused them of stealing are actually the ones claiming credit for the work of the PCSX2 team. I'd say that's a good reason for people to respond angrily to your post.

All you need to do to confirm that the PCSX2 team is the one doing the actual work is take a look at their source code. No Japanese source code available, as far as I know.
(01-06-2009, 09:40 PM)granenigma Wrote: wow men. your so a total fanatic of this emul (lol) i ll hope not to burning this tread .... i only ask what s the different between this good emuls.... only this............. but i dont know..... the first time I have was the PCSX2 too...........and someperson in an another site recommend the another emul......well well.......thanking like that.....yeah......an for me this was OK........thats no more.................have a nice day.....!!!!! bye.

i don't like you...
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
@granenigma
Oh, yeah, now we are fanboys and (maybe) fangirls. Now let's go and burn cities in name of PCSX2... lol. They're not DIFFERENT emulators, this "japanese version" you claim to be "better" is just a "hacked-names-of-features" LAMER version that some LAMER uploaded, claiming it was HIS work, when is just a steal. Stop being "the victim", you just got to be a big troll around here. Sheesh, this is why I hate hacked versions.

@antipunt
I doubt anyone will like him now, he's like "marked" Tongue2.
Let's all forget this ever happened. Closed.