Madden 07/08 Certain things wont show
So I am trying to do the pocket passer, and precision passing, but the rings nor the blue markers will show up, this is actually pretty serious for the game, considering you are unable to improve your players at all. Anyone have a fix?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
The version of PCSX2 you are using.
Any non default settings you are using.
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(09-24-2017, 03:22 AM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
   The version of PCSX2 you are using.
   Any non default settings you are using.
   What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

i7-7800k @3.8GHz
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB RAM
Windows 10

I am using PCSX2 1.4.0
I havent really touched the settings, unless you count controls as settings.
I have tried to play Madden 08 and Madden 07, from an ISO.

Thanks for the quick reply.
since you have the GTX card.
during emulation (Config-->VideoGS-->plugin settings) try toggling the renderer either the D3D11 HW or D3D11 SW or OGL HW or OGL SW...
mostly games may have been a prob e.g. missing object,invalid rendering,invalid objects,invalid transperacy,invalid lighting and etc. between the D3D and OpenGL.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(09-24-2017, 03:41 PM)smartstrike Wrote: since you have the GTX card.
during emulation (Config-->VideoGS-->plugin settings) try toggling the renderer either the D3D11 HW or D3D11 SW or OGL HW or OGL SW...
mostly games may have been a prob e.g. missing object,invalid rendering,invalid objects,invalid transperacy,invalid lighting and etc. between the D3D and OpenGL.

None of that worked
Download the latest git build here and see if the issue still exists: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2
Oh yes, it works perfectly, kudos to you my man!
(09-24-2017, 10:55 PM)landontom Wrote: Oh yes, it works perfectly, kudos to you my man!

Hey 
I know it has been a few years since you made this post but I downloaded the suggested files how to I put them in the emulator to get them to work? 
Madden is just not playing smoothly on my machine but 2k5 and other games are. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. 

Intel  Core I5-3360M CPU 2.80 GHZ 8 GIGS OF RAM/ WINDOWS 10. 

Thank you.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go