Madden/NCAA Gameplay error
Yup. Try it.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

Only your computer might blow up.

That happens sometimes.

Obviously not. Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
People might take that seriously you know Tongue2
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(12-12-2014, 07:27 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: People might take that seriously you know Tongue2
yeah, what if the op ran out after seeing the first part of the paragraph Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
pls help my computer blew up

lol

But really thanks for the help guys, I do appreciate it!
(12-12-2014, 06:20 AM)Sabres123fan Wrote: Hey, that worked! Thanks a lot! Appreciate it.

Graphics are kinda laggy but i'll take it.

Pressing F9 takes you into software mode. The graphical glitches you are experiencing in hardware mode could be due to your graphics card. Madden / NCAA games are fully playable in hardware mode. I have a NVidia GeForce card and I am able to get 60 FPS smooth at 3X. 4X and its a little laggy, but 3X on my rig works fine.

These are some of the most graphically demanding games on the PS2, but PCSX2 can now run them very well. The only issue I have when running these games is that the names on the back of a uniform is glitchy, but when you turn on 8-bit textures (in GSdx video settings) that problem is solved.

Sabres123fan, your computer blew up? do you mean it overheated? That might have happened because you ran it in software mode. Hopefully you can get Madden / NCAA running on hardware mode.
^ lol he meant that as a joke Tongue2
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(12-12-2014, 04:07 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: ^ lol he meant that as a joke Tongue2
lol how are we supposed to know? he said his computer blew up, the thread read as though you had to use software mode to get the Madden / NCAA games to run. I thought I'd share my observations about getting it to run in hardware mode in case someone reads it and got the impression that software mode was the only answer. In my experience, software mode really isn't an option, it can cause overheating, especially games that are as intensive as Madden / NCAA.

FYI getting these games to run in PCSX2 is one of the more impressive things I've seen PCSX2 do. Being able to use save states to save instant replays and save during matches is just awesome!