Magna Carta PAL, memory crash problem
Hey there, after 2h40 of playing i reached a area (a swamp, after airplane crash) where in hardware mode it runs in ~4Fps (using 8gb of memory, my computer might die) and on software mode it keeps sending thousands of this message

GSdx: out-of-memory, texturing temporarily disabled

and when u get into a random battle the emulator crashes

using pcsx2 1.3.0.5889 with GSdx32-SSE4-r5888.dll

ps the game only starts on software mode
ps2 i have a old version of the emulator where the game starts and plays with no problem (0.9.8) but i tried using that video plugin (gsdx-ssse3-r4600) on the recent version and it doesn't work, i also tried using the save state (i have one in that area) but the save state doesn't work on that old version.
ps3 ZeroGS plugin doesn't read the savestate and the screen shivers a lot

i never got this issue on the game before, what should i do?

Sponsored links

I wrote my computer configs on my signature, i wanted to put a CPU-Z image with my configs as the signature but it kept showing intel HD graphics 4000 instead of my GTX 670, how do i fix that too?
Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40 GHz, RAM 8GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670, ASRock Z77 Pro3
tried the 4 Gb patch ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
nope i will try it, i was having fps problems on okage too, maybe it will help

about magna carta, i managed to evade every enemy in that area, when i left everything was all right and i could press f9 and play it in hardware mode, but that area had a forked path, maybe i will have to pass it again sometime

ok i installed the 4Gb patch, and the issue with memory crash is fixed, the fps remains low in certain areas (very rarely), but you can turn in Software mode and it will work i am now 12h30min in the game

it's a great game worth the effort
Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40 GHz, RAM 8GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670, ASRock Z77 Pro3