Major GSdx progress and monthly progress reports!
@omnikam
Great Smile

@xemnas99
Could you do 2 additional tests:

test 1/
Edit GSdx.ini and add this line.
Quote:override_GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects = 1
It will breaks the rendering (due to a driver bug) but I'm curious of the speed impact.

test 2/
Edit GSdx.ini again and replace previous line with
Quote:ogl_texture_storage = 1
It enable faster code on Nvidia MT drivers but I'm not sure if it is faster on AMD.

Sponsored links

I tested SotC in 2x Native in Shrine of Worship again. The results are as follows:
Direct3D11: 66-67 fps
OpenGL: 54-55 fps
OpenGL with override_GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects: 39 fps "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered."
OpenGL with ogl_texture_storage: 54-55 fps
Ok. Thanks for the test.
In what version of OGL was texture storage added?
Do you mean the openGL extension texture_storage. Or the gsdx option ogl_texture_storage similar name but nothing in common. The former was added a long time ago, the latter is related to the ARB_buffer_storage extension but related to GSdx texture code.
Thanks. So where do I enable these hacks? I couldn't find them in GS settings...
You need the beta build which you can find here in the first post: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx-2-0
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Actually accurate blend are available on the standard build of the buildbot. The GSdx 2.0 threads is new niceties Smile
(06-17-2015, 10:25 AM)gregory Wrote: Do you mean the openGL extension texture_storage. Or the gsdx option ogl_texture_storage similar name but nothing in common.

What is the difference?

Does "Date" in Accurate Date stand for "Destination Alpha Testing"?
(06-18-2015, 06:15 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: What is the difference?

Does "Date" in Accurate Date stand for "Destination Alpha Testing"?

Yes it does Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]