Mana Khemia and new rev
after the 447 rev and before or in the same 463 rev (this still continues at least up to the 471 rev) mana khemia 1 emulation became 12% slower i wanna know if this issues are well known or is related to a bug or any problem or is it that in the development somthing got changed to get some profits that damaged a bit some games but fixed an others and if there are some not to complicated way to recover the speed in the new versions

Sponsored links

is there any problem with my post?
Hmmm a tad of patience XD. Oh and also, grammar please XD

Anyway it's not an issue, if you read the svn log you'll see the emulation of memory has changed. The new vtlb is slower for now, but has other advantages, especially for the coders.

For now you can compile he vm version of the emulator. Just choose the solution "vm version release to public" or something and compile. In the future, the vm version will disappear...
im using the vm version not the vtlb
@ Krakatos: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH==????? why is that?
and strange i noticed nothing with the frames Oo?
but the game runs 60fps all the time so.... xD

possibly you mean the CDVD seek command?
maybe that slows it down for you?
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Yes, it's possible the new CDVD code has caused some slow down in some games. The new CDVD is still a work-in-progress, as there are a few other commands I need to review for more correct implementation. I hope to have a new revision up soon that should be a little speedier and hopefully restore working order to .hack series (without breaking Tales of the Abyss or GT4, lol).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(12-23-2008, 04:13 AM)Air Wrote: Yes, it's possible the new CDVD code has caused some slow down in some games. The new CDVD is still a work-in-progress, as there are a few other commands I need to review for more correct implementation. I hope to have a new revision up soon that should be a little speedier and hopefully restore working order to .hack series (without breaking Tales of the Abyss or GT4, lol).

tnks a lot for your clear answer =P
Since this thread is about mana khemia, has anyone tried Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis and seen if it works properly now?

Like if you can exit the school without turning off the CPU options.
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@800Mhz | NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX 512MB | Asus P5N-D nForce 750i SLI Chipset | XP Pro SP3 | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 15.5s
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@665MHz | 2xSLI NVIDIA GeForceGo 7950GTX 512MB | XP Pro SP3 | Alienware Laptop | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 23s
nope doesn't work
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm