Managing Saves With Folder Memory Card?
Hello,

I have recently moved my save method in PCSX2 to the folder memory card. The reason that I chose to do this is because it allows me to manage saves per-game and not juggle multiple memory cards. So far this has been ideal and done exactly what I was hoping it would do, but there is one issue I am running into. When I want to delete games saves I normally do so via the "Browse" section in the BIOS; however, for some reason this method does not delete my folder game saves. It will show them, but not delete them. I went into the folder to delete the games myself manually, but their names give no indication of what game the save belongs too. How do you manage your saves with the folder memory card? Is there same database I can put the random strings that make up the save file names into in order to determine the game they belong too?

I do not know if it is relevant here, but I am on the latest PCSX2 nightly build.

Sponsored links

"random strings" ?
aren't the folders named with game's serial ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-04-2023, 06:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: "random strings" ?
aren't the folders named with game's serial ?

Aha! I was able to cross-reference them with the one on the game case. Thank you! Any idea if this will change to something more easy to spot like the game name in the future?