Manhunt [SLUS 20827] (U)
I actually tried the die method with all Game Fixes disabled and the crane still worked that way.

Something else I noticed with Widescreen Fixes enabled. Each time you die and press X to restart from the save point, the FOV will increase and all character models will become distorted. The way to fix this is to back out to the main menu, then press Play to go back to the save point and it will go back to normal. But if you die again, this issue will also occur again until you go back to the main menu.

Sponsored links

Actually the crane part works if you enable ee cycle rate -2 or -3, if you set it to default or anything else it won't work.
That was it, thanks. When EE Cyclerate was at the default, the die once method worked for some reason.
PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 4GB

Build Description: PCSX2 1.7.0-dev-70 (Windows 7 SP1)
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v02.30(20/02/2008) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

GSdx Settings: OpenGL Hardware, 4x Native, Bilinear (PS2) Texture Filtering, Texture Filtering of Display (disabled)

GSdx HW Hacks: None

Speedhacks Used:

N/A

Gamefixes Used:

N/A

Amount of testing done: much

Comments:

* There are drawdowns of speed (weak, based on EE, so it can be cured with speedhacks) and annoying, but not critical graphic artifacts.
* Now "Fuelled by Hate" level can be completed without any troubles - cranes works as needed on default settings.

Bugs:

* Lights are very bright and shine through objects.
* Some textures (inscriptions and blood) shaking and partially disappear on long distance.

Status
Playable

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)