Manhunt [SLUS 20827] (U)
Tried all that, still no luck. I tried the latest dev build as well, still nothing.

Sponsored links

Try the EETimingHack, hope it work.
Didn't do any good. No idea what it is.
I have a final sugestion: Set the EE/IOP and VUs round mode to negative.
I don't think it has anything to do with settings. It's just a bug.
Out of curiosity, when you tried all the suggested things that people posted - did you rely on loading the Save State?

Because if you kept loading from the Save State, it would constantly load in the bug as well. Apply the settings, then restart the game and load from a Memory Card save to make sure it's properly being applied.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I was loading the Save State, but then I used the latest dev build where the Save State doesn't work, with a Memory Card save only and still nothing new.
Can you upload the Memory Card file? I have no idea where there's a Save Point in this area. And I read that you can only save in certain areas, so I have no way of saving lol.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
https://mega.nz/#!K1IAGYoC!KUiBpkOLKbEGl...9vZ9NH0fi4
https://mega.nz/#!ytYXAAxI!BFi8pSq3E2No3...pxtZcDW3X8
So I think I've got something here. I let myself get killed once after the save right before the gasoline, then I pressed X so it loaded the checkpoint and killed all the Skiz this time without dying. I was able to get inside the crane and actually use it, without it locking up. EEtiminghack, Skip MPEG hack, OPH Flag hack and Ignore DMAC were all enabled for this. Round Modes are set to Negative, with both Clamping Modes set to Normal. Although this might not matter.

Haven't tried the second crane yet, but this might work for it also. No idea why this is a workaround, but it works. Maybe it has something to do with the tutorial messages? Because the gas can tutorial messages don't appear again after you die at this save point.

Also, if you take too long and use the bat to execute the Skinz individually, instead of just killing them all right away with the nailgun, the crane will lock up again.
Edit: Second crane was working no matter what from what I tried.
Now it would be nice to test the scene with only one hack enabled to see wich one of those is realy neccesary.