Marc Eckos Getting Up Lines Bug
(05-06-2018, 08:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Looks like you own the pal version. I don't think it has been tested yet with pcsx2.
Could be a good idea to file a bug report and a PR to github, then.

Well I got the USA Version of game now and it has same bugs like the Pal Version. Stripes on DX11 and Hard Drops and Sound slowdowns on OpenGL. Also tried Eu and Us Bios. On OpenGL i noticed another bug where you can see a faint leftover of the loading word left at the bottom of the screen when you enter gameplay. I guess its the game at all and it makes problems with emulators. Or is there any other possible fix in those special settings that I can try?

Sponsored links

I'm quite surprised you own both version and 2 PS2 consoles ?
Anyways, the NTSC version is known to work on older release, maybe it could be worth trying...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Which older release should I try?
try with the stable ones.like 1.2.1
It actually works with 1.21 on DX11 LaughD My picture is sometimes twitching but its not so much so I can live with that. Big Thank You for your help
(05-07-2018, 06:16 PM)MeSoNe Wrote: It actually works with 1.21 on DX11 LaughD My picture is sometimes twitching but its not so much so I can live with that. Big Thank You for your help

er... ok.
no bug report then ?
well. that's a pity...