Max Payne textures flickering to disappearing
Hello everyone. I apologize if this has been answered before, but I cant seem to find it anywhere in these forums.

Max Payne 1, plays perfectly, sound and all, but the graphics on the walls, floors, and everything surrounding me are blank. Occasionally they will flicker and I will see the actual bitmap texture intended as I move the camera around, but for the most part the walls are a solid brown or gray. The characters and NPC are perfectly textured though.

Settings are:
Intel Core 2 Duo at 4ghz
Two NVidia GeForce 9800GT
4gb Ram
pcsx2 version 1.1.0.54 SVN
Using speedhacks at 3 on both counts since the game drops to 30fps without it. But the problem was there before I implemented the speedhacks.

Could it be a plugin Im using? The GS is Gsdx 5464 SSE2

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored links

Does it fix it if you press F9 (Software Mode)?

If not, does it help if you change the EE/VU clamping in the emulator settings to Full/Extra + Preserve Sign?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-15-2013, 07:07 PM)refraction Wrote: Does it fix it if you press F9 (Software Mode)?

If not, does it help if you change the EE/VU clamping in the emulator settings to Full/Extra + Preserve Sign?

Unfortunately no. I tried your suggestion and even tried other settings, and still the brown walls with no texture.