MegaMan X7 Graphics Issue
Bug 
I was using a beta version of the PCSX-CE that ConsoleEmu made so that I could use PCSX on my mac but when playing MegaMan X7 I run into this annoying graphics bug that makes it hard to play. I tried all of the other graphics plugins that came with it but end up with the same issue.
Here's an image of the problem.
[Image: OaboPi2.png?1]
Can someone tell me what I should do to fix this problem?

Sponsored links

try fiddling with the clamping modes/round modes
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-17-2014, 07:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: try fiddling with the clamping modes/round modes

Where would I find that?
What is actually the bug? That you are inside the box or that there are two boxes but it should be only one? Or there shouldn't be any box at all?

Clamping and rounding modes can be found in emulation settings in the first two tabpages.
Axl is not supposed to go through those boxes, he's supposed to be in front of those boxes, they're in the background and thanks for telling me where it is.
Sounds like rounding/clamping might help then.

Are you in hardware or software mode? Try software if you aren't already using it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Btw do you use DirectX with PCSX-CE or OpenGL?
I think PCSX2-CE uses DirectX by default... I'm not sure though.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD