Megaman Anniversary Collection weird lag
Weird lag with Mega Man Anniversary collection. Can't seem to fix it no matter what I do. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't stream, but I want the best for my viewers. By the way, it does lag like this WITHOUT streaming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sot8vgNZr...e=youtu.be

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

I don't see it lagging..
Your voice is hard to make out behind the music as well.
I didn't really notice anything, other than the gameplay seemed to stutter on a few occasions. Is that what you're referring to? And your voice is far too quiet/music's too loud.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
Sorry about my voice. I need to configure the sound as I have reformatted and just installed Bandicam.

But yes. The game stutter is what I'm referring to.
What's your PC Specs? And PCSX2 settings?
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(09-10-2012, 05:50 PM)Rolento Wrote: What's your PC Specs? And PCSX2 settings?
Specs:

CPU: Intel i7 3770k 4.2 Ghz
GPU: NVidia GeForce 570 GTX
Ram: 8 MB 2400 Mhz

My computer is up to date with all drivers, and up to date with all Microsoft updates.

PCSX2 Settings:
Version: 1.0
GSDX: 5390 AVX
Direct 3D 11
Interlacing: Auto
Scaling: 4x
Texture filtering ticked full
Allow 8-bit textures unticked
No hacks enabled
All recommended speed hacks enabled, and MTVU is enabled.
Do you really get any better quality on such games if you use more than 2x Scaling.
Does the game work the same way on a real PS2 or the problem there is gone

And btw,I know about what you are talking about(don't have the game but I know)but the video don't show the problem
Honestly I don't think the quality would be better when putting it to 3x or 4x since the graphics are the same from Nintendo. I've dropped it to 2x, but the problem is still there. If you watch closely you will notice the annoying game stutter. Watch from 1:15 to 1:21.

The issue does not occur on the PS2 console.
It's visible but it's just hard to see...did you tried software mode?
(09-10-2012, 08:30 PM)vsub Wrote: It's visible but it's just hard to see...did you tried software mode?
Yeah. Software mode gives me the same problem. I guess it isn't as annoying to other people, but it really bothers me. I play in full screen, but the issue is still there in windowed mode.