Megaman X collection Issue
Hi, I recently downloaded pcsx2, installed all BIOS and wanted to play the megaman x collection. I got so far as:

I click on run CDVD
It zooms in dramatically in all it's PS2 glory
I get the message that "System data successfully loaded from the memory card (8MB)(for Playstation2) in MEMORY CARD slot 1.
It's stuck there and no matter what I press, nothing happens.

Any suggestions of what I might be doing wrong? I tried a few different graphic settings but they clearly weren't the issue. I've looked through some threads for the same problem, though I can't find it. Help?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-16-2019, 12:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I managed to find a solution myself, and I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll remove the thread, since this problem was actually just an error in my basic configurations.

That is, if I can even figure out how to do that