Megaman X7 config help
searched the forum and google but didnt find much. I cant get Megaman x7 to run very well (30-40 FPS).

Anyone have a config that runs it well?

Sponsored links

need explain a bit more. like computer specs and emu version plugins use/version etc.
sorry man. My specs are :

Windows 7 64-Bit
4GB DDR2
Athlon 64 X2 @ 3.1Ghz
nvidia 8500 gt

Im using an iso of the game. I am using the latest beta of the emu, 147x I think, and GSdx 1476 for SSE2 processors at 720p (1280 x 720) resolution.
you nvida 8500 gt don't is power enought to run games at full speed in that resolutions, try native resolution.
Try enabling the "native" checkbox in GSdx and try enabling/disabling 8-bit textures also.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-17-2009, 02:54 PM)ziggy Wrote: you nvida 8500 gt don't is power enought to run games at full speed in that resolutions, try native resolution.

Oh, I see. I knew I couldn't run the games at 1080p like my monitor is, but I guess I figured I still coulda had a little bit of HD, guess not. No biggie. I will be upgrading soon I think Smile
but wait, the game is still slow. I think I need configuration changes more than the resolution Sad
Did you try enabling some speedhacks in PCSX2 from the "config > speed hacks" menu? specially "x2 cycle rate" and "vu cycle stealing" set to slight/moderate should help a bit.
yeah, I guess I got it acceptable. VU stealing actually slowed it
In case you're using frame limiter try disabling it so VU cycle stealing could work better that way but then again it could still do nothing Tongue