Memory Card problems
¿What? ¿Really? Those were the "backups" I had D:

Well, I have these other 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?g9y6229g1xa906s and http://www.mediafire.com/?5zpeby130i7q50i from the other installations of pcsx2 but nothing else.

Sponsored links

this is your backup now. the other one is empty too. i could see from the size alone.

but you gotta wait for the devs til they fix the issue. Wink
Indeed, and only Mcd001 from that pack. That memcard, also has two corrupted entries.

The blank cards will show as unformatted in the memory card manager of PCSX2.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
So I just wait till it's fixed, right? Also thanks, I thought I've lose my saves D:
Wait? I would say test! Laugh

Rename that memcard file to something more descriptive and make another backup of it. Then, test latest svn again.

First, make sure the memory card manager says formatted "yes" for that memorycard (just going step by step). Then, run the BIOS and browse it to see your saves. If all's fine so far, run a game you have saves for and try to load it.
This is weird. Tested with the latest svn and It works... kinda.

Tested with Dark Cloud, Dragon Quest VIII and .Hack// Infection and it loads perfectly and my save is there but if I test with Persona 3 (so far the only game giving problems) It doesn't work and gives me the same "There's no memory card inserted" message when I load the game. I had a savestate of Persona 3 and when I load it it works well but when I try to save in game it doesn't works, kinda like it just works with savestates o:
There's a savestate mismatch, so the memcard get ejected and should be reinserted. Try saving, once you get the message of no memory card, try saving again.

I'll try to test Persona 3 while at it.

#EDIT: You can also try disabling the auto-eject option from the memory card manager. Though that could give troubles if the memory card ain't rechecked by the game.

#EDIT2: Indeed there's a problem with Persona 3. I'll try to fix it.
Hello,

I have the same problem with Persona 3 FES, tried everything (changed bios to everything I had avaible) but it just wouldn't detect my Memory Card (Using the latest SVN build)
Test the attached build please. You'll need VS2012 runtimes.

Attached Files
.7z   pcsx2_sio_p3.7z (Size: 1,5 MB / Downloads: 242)
(07-21-2013, 11:04 AM)vocroth Wrote: (changed bios to everything I had available)

suspicious..