Memory Card problems
Possible, yes. Just a backout, nope. Every "device" depends on sio2.cmdlength in my version so it would end up being a big mishmash of code. That dependency made the code quite simple, specially the controller part.

For the users of latest svn, I would instead suggest a revert. Until I make a version that doesn't use sio2.cmdlength. Sad

I'll post any progress in the old multitap thread. Shouldn't take... too long.

#EDIT: At least there are a few known complicated titles now to test against.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

KrossX: Can you please link to the thread you mean?
It's the one in the dev section: Multitap (PCSX2).
Alright, a tryout at using sio2 data still. Doesn't include the previously posted fixed command lenghts.

You'll get a console log now when weird things show up, like with P3. P3 doesn't show any error, so Mana Khemia should work fine too. I don't have God Hand though.

Test please~

#EDIT: Dang, I was supposed to use the other thread... oh well. This one's the one linked on the commit though. Tongue2

#EDIT2: Attached patch file. I think the only difference with the build is the log, which now uses DevCon.

Attached Files
.7z   pcsx2_pewpew.7z (Size: 1,5 MB / Downloads: 204)
.zip   sio_newpatch.zip (Size: 831 bytes / Downloads: 186)
(07-24-2013, 08:52 PM)KrossX Wrote: ...
#EDIT2: Attached patch file. I think the only difference with the build is the log, which now uses DevCon.

I see a patch, but I'm waiting with the commit until you explicitly ask me to Wink

Also, didn't you want to remove the KELOGS thingy? Smile
KrossX: Don't worry about trunk breaking saving in 3 games for now. If you anticipate this is going to take longer we could disable saving on trunk for now though.
Roger roger then.

(07-25-2013, 04:38 AM)avih Wrote: I see a patch, but I'm waiting with the commit until you explicitly ask me to Wink

Also, didn't you want to remove the KELOGS thingy? Smile

Yes, but since it has been useful again for this tests I'll wait for the commit patch to have it gone. Tongue
(07-20-2013, 11:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: move your whole pcsx2 folder to c:\ or any other drive.
Then, manage your folders permissions and remove the read-only access rights on any folder (especially the memcard one)

Read only attributes cannot be set to directories on NTFS file systems, the setting just allows you apply it to all files within, the box will be greyed (square filled) instead of ticked indicating this.

User accounts on Security tab can however be used to set Read only on a directory
Having the same issue as the OP only with Persona 4. My memory cards show saves on them. I am able to load and save game data with them on any other game I have. It's just P4 that refuses to see the mem cards at all.

Not letting me upload my mem card file
(07-21-2013, 12:28 PM)KrossX Wrote: Test the attached build please. You'll need VS2012 runtimes.

Where does the attached file go exactly?