Memory Cards Gone!
get to it, and uplod your card, I'll pass it for you (just say what version of ffx, and note, i there are ANY fight between passing and saving I will use whatever items/techs I feel it nessassary to get through, (this means if there's a boss fight I will use overdrives, and phoenix downs, I don't touch sphere grid or keyitems (exception being MIX))

Sponsored links

@saiki: there IS no card. This is not exactly a n00b problem, this is because I didn't know that 1) I could have both beta version and 0.9.6 installed 2) I uninstalled the latter and thus my memory cards were deleted 3) I have a save state that you COULD use in 0.9.6. if there is some magical way to bypass the problem area in 0.9.6 I could continue playing; however, not only can I not go back (doors are red/won't let me through) but I can't proceed AFAIK.

If you know of ANY way to bypass this area in FFX in 0.9.6, please let me know. Even if it means turning off all the graphics. Once again, the error in the console window is "Error: bad psm" something like this. if anyone knows what the psm is, I'll try and work with you to fix this.

Here is a link to my save state: http://rapidshare.com/files/263482695/A39517AB.000.html
This is version 0.9.6, FFX International PAL version in English. ONLY download if you're confident that you can bypass this/have experience, because there's a 10-download limit.
That error is from GSdx,so I'd suggest trying other versions of it and see if it helps. Also try running it in software mode
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I don't have the itl one, just the original, but like I said, you could MAKE a mc save