Memory card consistency problems?
(05-14-2015, 04:29 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I usually just backup my memcards/states/bios folders(or whatever you wanna keep) and then wipe the whole thing and replace it.

Sounds like a good idea, nothing like a fresh start Laugh
Are there any notable features I should be aware off?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"

Sponsored links

The new Align and Round Sprite hacks. The former fixes the black lines when upscaling Namco games like Soul Calibur, Tekken, etc. The latter fixes errors with sprites when upscaling in many games, like Ar tonelico for instance(you know the portraits, and the battle sprites).

Also Anistropic filtering was added in that time frame, and it's nice.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-14-2015, 04:44 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: The new Align and Round Sprite hacks. The former fixes the black lines when upscaling Namco games like Soul Calibur, Tekken, etc. The latter fixes errors with sprites when upscaling in many games, like Ar tonelico for instance(you know the portraits, and the battle sprites).

Also Anistropic filtering was added in that time frame, and it's nice.

Doubt my computer can take much more thou, I have a kinda weak CPU Laugh
I've never really upscaled games. Any caveats I should be aware off?

And what is the actual difference between DX9 and DX11?
DX11 is a little more compatible. Sometimes DX9 will be faster, sometimes 11 will be faster, but if you support it, use 11.

Upscaling can cause glitches in graphics and stuff(that's what those hacks are for). It will make 3d games look nice, but it doesn't do too much for 2d ones(e.g. Ar tonelico)
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-14-2015, 04:54 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: DX11 is a little more compatible. Sometimes DX9 will be faster, sometimes 11 will be faster, but if you support it, use 11.

Upscaling can cause glitches in graphics and stuff(that's what those hacks are for). It will make 3d games look nice, but it doesn't do too much for 2d ones(e.g. Ar tonelico)

By upscaling, I assume you mean the resolution, yes?

EDIT:
MEIN GOTH!
This is glorious!
Why have I never done this before???
Lol upscaling is half the reason people use PCSX2
(05-14-2015, 05:09 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Lol upscaling is half the reason people use PCSX2

I always thought that using upscaling would increase the burden on my computer exponentially, so I never bothered to even try XDD

Still, this is glorious.

Again, thanks for taking of your time to give an innocent sheep guidance ^_^

Will keep you updated on the test MC files ^_^
It increases load mostly on the GPU. It does increase the CPU load a bit but not a huge amount.
(05-14-2015, 05:14 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It increases load mostly on the GPU. It does increase the CPU load a bit but not a huge amount.

Hmm, I really should've looked up on things first I hear ^_^"