Memory card disabled
Okay, so I recently received a free upgrade to Windows 10 and right after I installed it, I tried to start my playing on my PCSX2.  As soon as I started it, I got this message: Access Denied to memory card.  The PS2 slot-0 automatically disabled.  You can correct the problem and re-enable it at anytime using Config: Memory cards from the main menu.  

Did the fact that I upgraded to Windows 10 have anything to do with it?  If anyone knows how to fix it, could someone please write down a walkthrough on how to fix it?

Sponsored links

It probably turned UAC on (if you had it turned off), run the emulator as administrator or move it somewhere like C:\PCSX2, it should be fine.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-10-2015, 04:11 PM)refraction Wrote: It probably turned UAC on (if you had it turned off), run the emulator as administrator or move it somewhere like C:\PCSX2, it should be fine.

I tried to to run it as an admin, but the Memory card was still disabled.  How do I move it to where the memory card works?
Which version of pcsx2 do you use?
(08-13-2015, 12:19 PM)willkuer Wrote: Which version of pcsx2 do you use?

I use the 1.2.1 version
Have you tried what was suggested and went to memcard settings to reenable them?
I use the 1.4.0 version

(08-13-2015, 12:19 PM)willkuer Wrote: Which version of pcsx2 do you use?

I use the 1.4.0 version

(08-13-2015, 11:21 PM)willkuer Wrote: Have you tried what was suggested and went to memcard settings to reenable them?

Yes, but I don't know what to re-enable the memory card
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go