Memory card problem
why does my memory card in slot 2 work with any pcsx2 beta (i tried 1580 and 1583) but one in slot 1 not and then can't format? I already create a new memory card ->format ->it works then not with other beta. I don't understand how this happen, i lost my ffx-2 saves in memory card 1 but luckily i can still use my last savestate. Any help?
Dell Studio 1555: P8700 ([email protected]), HD4570, 4G RAM
PC: E6500, 8800GT, 4G RAM

Sponsored links

Your memory card in slot 1 may be corrupt. Delete the file and let PCSX2 create a new one (it automatically does when you run a game if it is missing)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
This is how it happen:use new beta (deleted old ini file of course) ->select config ->memcards ->don't change anything -> memory card 1 corrupt.
It doesn't happen if don't touch memcards context in config. Maybe a new issue?
Dell Studio 1555: P8700 ([email protected]), HD4570, 4G RAM
PC: E6500, 8800GT, 4G RAM
(08-04-2009, 11:09 AM)climhz Wrote: This is how it happen:use new beta (deleted old ini file of course) ->select config ->memcards ->don't change anything -> memory card 1 corrupt.
It doesn't happen if don't touch memcards context in config. Maybe a new issue?

If your second card work then make a copy of it and rename the copy to Mcd001 and check if the card in slot 1 is ok.

I'm not 100% sure but I think I've encounter something like that before.

Also are you using save states and save to the memory card or you are only saving to the memory card?