Memory card problem!!! FFXED!
Rainbow 
I am a complete newbie to all this!

I'm having a problem with my memory cards! They are formatted and I can play games, save etc. I am currently playing FFX but I want to be able to use the expert sphere grid and I've read the way to do it is to use FFXED. I've downloaded it and I've seen you need mymc to do something with the memory cards? Problem is my memory cards have exec on the top left corner and the icon looks like a grey screen sort of like a thing you open up in the terminal? I've tried winebottler (but that comes up with a yellow screen which confuses me?) and I couldn't get it to work? I've also tried crossover but that didn't work ether!!

Please can someone help me!! I really don't want to play FFX on the easy sphere grid! Sad

Sponsored links

I'm using;
Mac OS X 10.9.5 Macintosh.
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Hey bro, do you think you could help me set up pcsx2? Like guides and stuff?
VowOFSilence please make your own thread.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Ye I have sadly nobodies replied for a while
(10-08-2014, 12:11 PM)XC_ArchAngel_XD Wrote: I am a complete newbie to all this!

I'm having a problem with my memory cards! They are formatted and I can play games, save etc. I am currently playing FFX but I want to be able to use the expert sphere grid and I've read the way to do it is to use FFXED. I've downloaded it and I've seen you need mymc to do something with the memory cards? Problem is my memory cards have exec on the top left corner and the icon looks like a grey screen sort of like a thing you open up in the terminal? I've tried winebottler (but that comes up with a yellow screen which confuses me?) and I couldn't get it to work? I've also tried crossover but that didn't work ether!!

Please can someone help me!! I really don't want to play FFX on the easy sphere grid! Sad

(10-08-2014, 10:38 PM)VowOFSilence Wrote: Hey bro, do you think you could help me set up pcsx2? Like guides and stuff?

For the download of pcsx2 I used this guys download and sort of followed his video- *snip*

But for the bios I used this guys one- *snip*

It was a load of trial, error and swearing but it's just playing around with the settings Smile Hopefully it should work!
I'm using-Mac OS X 10.9.5 Macintosh.
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Quote:But for the bios I used this guys one

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go