Memory card recovery
i used the actual save points in the game, i load the saved games from the continue menu in the game

(12-18-2012, 03:11 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Do you use sstates also? it may corrupt the memcard sometimes, in some situations.

Is highly advisable not using sstate while testing cheats until being sure they worked as intended. Even then is important to have in mind the sstate will keep whatever change in memory and so keeping the cheat "recorded" even if disabled afterward, a potentially dangerous situation if the cheat was wrong even if not causing the above mentioned memcard corruption.

PS: Do you mean the actual Action Replay iso? well, I can't help in this case, vsub is an expert in the subject, if someone can help you now is him, good luck.
ya i used action replay iso, i use the save points in the game, and load the saved games in the game continue menu

Sponsored links

(12-18-2012, 12:56 AM)berserker9999 Wrote: i tried opening the card with note but i get a bunch of gibberish , im not sure if this is what u need.

but i tired opening it myMC , its giving my a Unrecoverable ECC error

Are you going to upload the card or not?
(12-18-2012, 12:14 PM)vsub Wrote: Are you going to upload the card or not?

im trying to attach the card, but it says "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type."

how should i upload it?
Archive the card before attaching it.
(12-18-2012, 10:19 PM)vsub Wrote: Archive the card before attaching it.

here is the card

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 73,51 KB / Downloads: 115)
I tried few things but nothing works.
Do you have a save only for Rogue Galaxy there?
Maybe someone may upload a save close to the where you were before damaging the card

Ch. 8: Chasing a Legend
Zerard: East Side: Near the Insectron Stadium
USA version
Wink 
(12-19-2012, 10:15 AM)vsub Wrote: I tried few things but nothing works.
Do you have a save only for Rogue Galaxy there?
Maybe someone may upload a save close to the where you were before damaging the card

Ch. 8: Chasing a Legend
Zerard: East Side: Near the Insectron Stadium
USA version

ya only rogue galaxy.
well thanks alot anyway , i appreciate ur help Smile
There are saves at gamefaq that start from chapter 8(or the end of chapter 7)?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/929240-rogue-galaxy/saves
Smile 
(12-19-2012, 05:35 PM)vsub Wrote: There are saves at gamefaq that start from chapter 8(or the end of chapter 7)?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/929240-rogue-galaxy/saves

ya i already checked them out Smile