Mercenaries 1: Playground of Destruction
I've been getting glaring issues with the game it runs fine but then everything turns white and it looks like you are staring at the sun...
Can anyone help?

-When i put it on software it runs like a snail on antidepressants (tops around 21 FPS). 
My Specs if it will help:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
Intel® Core™ i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz
8 Gb of RAM
Win 10 x64 bit

Pls help i wanna play my childhood game again...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Did you try using the OpenGL renderer (and maybe HW mode) instead?
BTW pushing speedhacks that high is far from being a good idea
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
First update to the latest development build: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Then keep the Emulation Settings on Preset 2, and switch GSdx renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)".
(03-24-2017, 06:37 AM)CK1 Wrote: Did you try using the OpenGL renderer (and maybe HW mode) instead?

Ill try that thanks.

(03-24-2017, 07:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: BTW pushing speedhacks that high is far from being a good idea

Ill tone them down
(03-24-2017, 12:40 PM)FlatOut Wrote: First update to the latest development build: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Then keep the Emulation Settings on Preset 2, and switch GSdx renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)".

Thanks you are a life saver it works perfectly.
(03-24-2017, 05:14 PM)TheComradeDoggo Wrote: Thanks you are a life saver it works perfectly.

So, what do i do here? I have the same issue. thought it was anti piracy making the bloom. Anyway, which thing do i download from this link? what do i do lol
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go