Mercenaries Playground of Destruction - PCSX2 - Random freeze deep into the game
So up until now, Mercenaries has been working without a hitch. Ive been able to reach the point of the game where you're hunting for spades. 

However, there's a particular mission for the Chinese that always freezes and always at the exact same spot. 

It's a mission where you attack the South Koreans by sinking a freighter and blowing up 3 aircraft in an airfield.

Im able to do everything from loading up Chinese backup in a helicopter, flying to destroy the freighter, and Im able to enter the airfield from the southern part.

But the moment I move further north into the air force base, the game freezes. This also occurs if I decide to fly to the airfield first before I attack the freighter. It's almost like a certain voice line or scripted event cannot load and freezes my game.

Anyways here are my specs:  

CPU: Processor Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)

Installed RAM: 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

[Image: wXYM19f]
Place where it freezes for reference.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-12-2023, 03:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

While I was going to do this The game worked randomly and I was able to complete the mission, dunno why it worked this time but no more freezes