Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Dude just get the pc version.

Sponsored links

(04-24-2009, 09:27 PM)Akira420 Wrote: Dude just get the pc version.

The one that doesn't even work on moderm videocards/drivers?
well i am at the middle of the game. I encountered the freeze in the first FMV but somehow managed to get past it. (different pcsx versions, different graphic modes?)
After that point - no problems at all.
(PAL version)
I have a gameplay question. Since i use save-states for the most time, i dont do much memsaves, but i sense there is a big dialog-story between Rayden and Rose.
Since i did not finished the game on my PS2, i worried that at some point in the plot something will happen with Rose and i will not be able to finish to listen their conversations. So, could you please tell me for example, "make sure to listen all save-dialogs before you fight the boss named ....."
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
1888. in the middle of the game i encountered similar bug icon "?" / DVD like it is something with DVD.
but with svn 2402 i managed to pass this scenes!

scene after Vamp on the bridge taking hostage and the scene with Snake and Raiden with the that dead girl

well. The PAL version is fully playable. Just completed this amazing game.

one sad thing. in the final scenes there was a part when sound disappeared
http://www.youtube.com/user/Turmio1#p/c/...Hk1eZf7K18
from 8:35 to 10:35 (When Raiden and Rose speak)
then there was credits (also without sound)
but on the aftercredits scene with Snake's speech sound appeared again. And Phone conversation with Octacon was ok too.

Consider it bug report, there is no way i can test it on different versions of PCSX2 Smile (i played this part on 2386)
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
not with me! I am starting the game just fine, but very slow 25~30fps(missing geometry won't appear when running under microVU mode, but superVU mode ^^)
[Image: cpuconfig.jpg]

I dont even have a microUV options. Do i need a plugin for it?

Core i7 @3.2
evga 260gtx x 2
6g ram
Win 7
microVU is available on betas only:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
u should try different pcsx2 compilations 0.9.6 and r-1888 are the ones u should try the most if still not working for u compile the latest version (2540 atm) or use the one it worked for someone else as i saw something above. u can also copy the dll's from the main folder of the compiled version to 1888 main folder, and the same with the plugins to the r-1888 (just make a second folder and name it like "plugins 2540?" and try loading those and not the plugins 1888 uses. this will not affect 1888 in a bad way u can use either plugins anytime to get past points it crash. i hope that helped...

ps this way maybe u can have your plugins up2date if u compile it often Wink some times they are more stable some others not, also they might give more fps or not Tongue, experiment yourself Wink
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest