Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance black screen at launch
MGS2 works flawlessly with my F710 and it doesn't have pressure sensitive buttons either (excluding the triggers), but it does have XInput which I use for the majority of my PC gaming.

All I'm saying is that it's worth a shot since it was made specifically with Xinput in mind, and the 360 controller uses Xinput. If it still doesn't work, whatever, no harm done.

Sponsored links

Lilypad also support Xinput along with Dinput. Anyway, everybody is free to use whatever he/she want.
Ive actually found a workaround. Whenever I draw my gun but dont intend to fire, I just press press R2 to make Snake put away the gun completely. Automatic weapons are tougher to handle, but i just try to estimate where Im aiming with R1 before I press square to open fire.
I got the same problem but waiting doesn't work.

Quick question: My dvd drive (supposedly DL compatible) shows the original disc to have a volume of 2.19 GB which also ends up being the file size of every iso a rip from it. Seems suspiciously small to me.

Can anyone confirm whether that's correct?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go