Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
(06-18-2013, 07:29 PM)Dant Wrote: Obviously I didn't have full speed.

The goal is to have full speed, and on a 2.2 I managed to get right about full speed on everything but the tanker

Sponsored links

I have something to add, I have the special edition of MGS2, from the "Essential Collection" boxed set. I don't know if it makes any difference yet.
not at all, the game is the game
Alrighty, thanks.
(06-18-2013, 07:46 PM)Saiki Wrote: The goal is to have full speed, and on a 2.2 I managed to get right about full speed on everything but the tanker
Well, I meant, that there's no bugs or sudden shutdowns of the emu, because I read, that there were such problems in Tanker part, in cutscenes.
BTW what Settings did you use? Because after Tanker I still don't have full speed, I thought it's impossible to play this game in full speed on 2.2Ghz dual core cpu. Or maybe you had 3/4 core CPU? That'll explain everything.
my sig has my 2.2ghz settings.

I have an i3 now, but I was never able to max the tanker
(06-18-2013, 09:30 PM)Saiki Wrote: my sig has my 2.2ghz settings.

I have an i3 now, but I was never able to max the tanker

Tried your settings, but still have low speed in Plant section (first roof of Big Shell, after cutscene of Raiden reveal, get 25-30 fps). In Tanker part, in first scene I get around 40 fps.
What was your old CPU?
(06-18-2013, 10:43 PM)Dant Wrote: Tried your settings, but still have low speed in Plant section (first roof of Big Shell, after cutscene of Raiden reveal, get 25-30 fps). In Tanker part, in first scene I get around 40 fps.
What was your old CPU?

you read the thread and you don't know?

It's in yellow and BOLD
(06-18-2013, 11:24 PM)Saiki Wrote: you read the thread and you don't know?

It's in yellow and BOLD
Yeah, right, my bad.