Metal Gear Solid 3
Hello!
Im wondering if Ill be able to play MGS 3 with my PC at a decent / playable speed, before borrowing and dumping my friend's MGS 3 Disc into an ISO.

I know I wont be able to play at full speed, my aim is just decent / playable speed.
Can anyone here who has played / finished / tested MGS 3 using PCSX2 give me an idea as to how fast it will be? And please tell me the settings and speedhacks that are set exclusively for MGS 3. Thanks Smile.

SPECS
Processor: AMD A6 - 3500 APU (3 CPUs) ~2.1GHz
RAM : 4GB
GPU : AMD Radeon HD 6570

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Smile

Sponsored links

It will basically be unplayably slow
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-06-2014, 04:28 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: It will basically be unplayably slow

I see.. damn xD. anyways thanks Smile
I was crazy enough to complete it on a laptop with inferior specs (AMD A8 3500M 1.5 Ghz) some time ago, it was mostly playable although some cutscenes were very sluggish as you could expect. You can enable Async audio in SPU-2 and play through most of the gameplay fine with speedhacks. In this game, Async audio actually makes the audio always play at full speed and correctly (in sync), regardless of fps, I think it might even adjust the game speed to the speed of the audio. For speedhacks I suggest all the recommended speedhacks plus max. EE cycle rate and the MTVU hack, vu cycle stealing makes only a minor difference and causes some glitches.