Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Post-Processing bug ?
Yeh the crashing is weird.

Are you playing the game from the disc? That would cause cutscenes to be slow
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(10-16-2015, 05:18 PM)refraction Wrote: Are you playing the game from the disc? That would cause cutscenes to be slow

the cut-scenes are slow on ISO as well, the only fix I found was overclocking the EE, interestingly enough
No I play from ISO.
(10-16-2015, 05:25 PM)Saiki Wrote: the cut-scenes are slow on ISO as well, the only fix I found was overclocking the EE, interestingly enough

Interesting... Do you mean with the new changes from Blyss and Ssakash or with the existing EE slider?

(10-16-2015, 05:26 PM)blabla21 Wrote: No I play from ISO.

See above then i guess lol

Any suggestions for SELECT button fix ?
Not sure, it depends what's crashing it. Could you try pressing F9 before you press select to put GSDX in Software Mode and see if it still crashes then?

(10-16-2015, 05:32 PM)refraction Wrote: Not sure, it depends what's crashing it. Could you try pressing F9 before you press select to put GSDX in Software Mode and see if it still crashes then?

Nice, now it works altough I also noticed that codec model looks different.

I'd rather play on Hardware mode if possible.
Well hardware mode crashes, so you'll have to make do unless you wanna sit there trying different hardware mode settings to see if you can find one that works Tongue2

Okay, but what is the difference between Software Mode and Hardware Mode ?

I currently don't experience any FPS drops from Software Mode so I am wondering to play either on S. or H.
Software mode uses your CPU to render the graphics, Hardware mode uses your graphics card. Hardware mode is desired if the game runs slowly in software, but if it is fine in software then you are free to keep using that Smile