Metal Gear Solid 3
(01-27-2009, 08:41 AM)Anto92 Wrote: Known since ngemu time (thx prafull Wink)

a question: 336 fix the mc issue with snake eater?
Haven't the time to test it yet...

MGS3 seems to be broken in latest build i.e. 643.. It crashes right after first screen

Sponsored links

(01-27-2009, 02:41 AM)Bositman Wrote:
(01-27-2009, 02:37 AM)grimlord Wrote: For all ppl that get MGS 3 crash, I think they are having the same problem as I had, until a few hours ago. It took me ages to figure out that it was not the emu problem, why my MGS 3 is unplayable, but the settings problem. Long story short, go to advanced settings. In the EE Recs options, set Round mode to Chop / Zero. I bet it was set to something else, like Nearest or something. It worked for me. I bet it works for you too, now. If you have MGS 3 subsistence, that is. Smile

You mean what Anto92 said in this very same thread? Tongue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2442-post...l#pid14378
Some reading never hurts people!

Neither posting the same thing twice. Tongue
Anyway, I saw someone having a problem on the top of the page, and there was no answer after it, so I've answered. It's not like I enjoy spamming on the forums. I've put some of my time to try to help someone, you know. Wink
EDIT: Is there a way to fix a particular MGS3 graphics corruption, when the right side (and a bit more) of a special effect goes groovy? Like monitors or water. Here's a picture. It doesn't look like something hard to fix. On ZeroGS looks great, but it's too slow. There are some shadow problems on the ground, too, but not as irritating as the weird water.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/g...glitch.jpg
Yes I always got confused

however that's a known bug and should be caused by gsdx if I'm not wrong
Well, yeah. I've said that it works on ZeroGS. But ZeroGS has other problems, and not all are related to speed.
Anyway, I believe it could easily be taken care of, if only devs would pick on that particular problem. This way, no one cares.
Tha fact is that gsdx isn't developed by the pcsx2 team, but from Gabest
post in the GSdx forum, in the plugin subforum, and maybe u will get results
Will do... But I thought playground team could play with it and remove the problem.
While gabest is actively coding, we have better ways to spend our dev time.

And also, it would be problematic keeping up wiht the revisions, so no. We won't do this for now
^ Sure. Wink Thanx anyway for all your work. ^^
Just checked, saving game now works with snake eater.Smile
Could someone post the best configuration for mgs 3: sneak eater?? I am having problems on the begining of the game. Frames drops to 2 fps at the first radio comunication with coronel. My configuration is: core2duo E8200, ati radeon hd 3870 512 gddr4, 4gb ram (800Mhz), Vista ultimate
PLEASE HELP !!!!

Sorry for bad english..