Metal Gear Solid 3
(02-02-2009, 04:05 PM)prafull Wrote: Just checked, saving game now works with snake eater.Smile

I never had problems to save the game on snake eater, since like.. hmm one month ago or something.. ?? I can't remember exactly, but it has been saving for awhile already.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

Probably because that post is about a month old Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
LOL, sorry. Didn't noticed that Laugh
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Hi people. Im having ome problems with emulating MGS3... if it wasnt for some videos with better speed and less pc specs, i wouldnt be complaining/writing this. The thing is, i got this system:
i7 920 @ 2.67 (default)
HD4850
Vista 64bits

Im using PCSX2 0.96 (no beta, playground or whatever), SSE4 DX10 Hardware

Ive tried with every option in cpu and speed hacks but still not getting better.
I run at 50fps sometimes, but most of the time, goes down to 25 -30 which makes it kind of desperating to play. no frameskp option (both nromal and VU) will work for some reson, once it reaches the set fps (35) it just frezees the image, while i hear steps if walking.. Wacko and in cutscenes it slows a lot. I havent notivced difference with 1.5, 2 and 3x speed boosts...

Need help, havent played this one and MGS4 is waiting for me there for about 6 months already!!!
(NO i wont play it without playing this one before, it really affects)
try changing interlacing mode (F5) or try different configs for vu-skip (the best should be 0-45[55for ntsc]-2-2) and turn the ee cycle rate to normal it shoul be fine...

let me knowWink

good nite
my problem with MGS3... controller doesn't respond! other games seem to work.
video seems normal. using latest PCSX for March 09 and the plugins the pinned thread suggested.
(03-10-2009, 11:51 AM)BoobNoob Wrote: my problem with MGS3... controller doesn't respond! other games seem to work.
video seems normal. using latest PCSX for March 09 and the plugins the pinned thread suggested.

Which controller plugin are you using?
Use Lilypad and configure your plugin properly.
(03-09-2009, 10:40 PM)jahd5000 Wrote: Hi people. Im having ome problems with emulating MGS3... if it wasnt for some videos with better speed and less pc specs, i wouldnt be complaining/writing this. The thing is, i got this system:
i7 920 @ 2.67 (default)
HD4850
Vista 64bits

try overclocking your i7 some, 2.67 is a little low for a game like mgs3. you could have a dual i7 (8 cores 16 threads) and it wouldnt really be that usefull, pcsx2 uses mainly pure processing power. you could easly get it to 3ghz.
if your unsure how to oc it then just do a google search for "i7 920 overclock" and they should tell you some general ways on how to do it safetly. or even someone that has that cpu here can help you out.
[Image: 1816969.png]
Is this game fully playable?
I know that it's listed as playable, but GoW is listed too, and it doesn't fully work.
I've finished MGS3: Subsistence on PCSX2, so yea.