Metal arms
I've been trying to run Metal Arms: Glitch in the system on the Emulator; version 0.9.6. I've switched graphical settings around and was not able to get the game anywhere. I load the game using LinuzISO CDVD 0.8.0. I read on the compatibility chart and Metal Arms was labeled under "Intro", but after reading this compatability status;

"The game will show 2D logos, or video, but will not get into menus. This could be one screen, or 20, but won't show much." ;

I can see why it may not start... What happens is exactly this. The command line for the emulator reads normally as it would if i played a different game, but the screen stays black, with the fps varying from 59-60, so I know it is "running". There are no crash errors and no sound.

Forgive me if I read the compatibility incorrectly, maybe the "Intro" status means that all of the above status' apply? I am not sure of that yet.

What I'm asking here is if this means there's no way I can play this game. If there is anyone who has got it running, do you know what you had to do? If anything? Or is it the emulator that just isn't able to run it yet. I'm sorry to take your time expecting a probably obvious answer, but I just wan't to be sure as this has been one of my favorite games and I can't play it any other way for the moment.

Sponsored links

See if the EE is under any load. If it's not the game won't boot no matter what.